What is PPC Model?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a model used in internet marketing where you can pay a fee every time each of your adverts has been clicked. It is a way of buying a number of visits to your website, rather than going for earning those visits through content is written and SEO efforts.
Why is the PPC model used and helpful?
- A PPC model can generate in a short span of time a lot of traffic: If the user plans to spend enough money and able to get top placements, the target audience will see the business first.
- Advertising in the PPC model is fast: Users can generate traffic within a few minutes after opening an account by creating ads through some online PPC systems, such as Google Ad Words.
- Advertising is flexible in PPC: Many other platforms of advertising can lag in weeks or months making audience behavior change; in pay per click, model users can adjust pay per click campaigns in a matter of minutes. This provides unprecedented capacity to adjust to the ever-changing market conditions, demand and customer interests.
- PPC model can be very affordable: The cost involved in PPC may usually vary between a few hundred rupees depending on the competition for the specific words and placements in the market. If the user considers taking into account that they pay a couple of rupees for a visitor that may end up leaving them with hundreds of rupees – they can see what a bargain these advertisements actually are.
- The user pays only when someone clicks on their ad: in the PPC marketing model main advantages is that user only spends money on their customers that show interest in their product or services; unlike rest other methods of traditional marketing.
Advantages of Pay Per Click marketing:
- Searchers find it useful – Report & Research has found that searchers usually click on paid search ads quite more often than any other form of advertising in a digital world, which means that searchers usually do not mind being advertised to, given that the products and services advertised are fit for the searcher’s needs. And because when the user is using search engines when they are looking for products and services, the results which include the ads, are generally highly relevant to what they are searching for. Additionally, Google has developed an excellent formula to ensure that PPC ads do meet the user’s needs.
- Advertisers find it useful – Advertisers are provided with a unique model of putting their message in front of a target audience who is actively and specifically seeking out for their product and services. Because searchers usually reveal their intent through their search query, through this an advertiser can measure the quality of traffic towards their product and services that result from search engine clicks.
- Search Engines – Simultaneously, PPC enables search engines to cater to the needs of searchers as well as advertisers. The job of the searchers is to maintain the user-base, while the advertisers are the providers of the revenue stream. The search engines provide results first and foremost while offering a highly targeted and revenue-driving advertising channel.